Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello All.

This is a first for me. I have never regarded myself as a child of the computer age. Creating email and surfing the web is about as techno savvy as I get, so if this Blog gets a little dis-jointed and odd looking then please accept my apologies. I need to stick to wragming and leave the technical stuff to my kids!

There, apologies over, now on with the show. I wanted to do this to allow people to see what I have been up to over the past few years, wargaming wise that is. Over the next few weeks I'll post some piccies on what I'm currently doing and ,hopefully, what I've been up to in the last couple of years. Any comments and constructive criticism is welcomed!

To give you a little bit of a background. I'm a Scot (from Edinburgh), but now living in New Zealand and very happy here. In saying that I still miss my gaming mates back home. But in all honesty, there isn't much else about living in the UK that appeals to me. NZ is such  agreat place to raise a family! Anyway, here's a link to the South East Scotland Wargames Club that I was a member of and where most of my old mates still game: http://seswc.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment